The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By schizz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 08:59 AM

schizz is on a distinguished road
Default Props to Cutthroat

Furled leaders have been itching the back of my brain for awhile and about a month ago I went ahead and ordered a dry fly leader and paste from Cutthroat Leaders (I learned about them from this site). So a week passes, then another. I send them an email and they reply that the order was a delivered. So it appears that the package along with a pair of shoes left my porch on the same day and oh well things happen. I let Michael at Cutthroat know the problem was on my end and I would be re-ordering, but instead, He tells me he will just resend the package. He does ask that if I am a fan of his product to let my friends know about his company. Well as it turns out I am a fan and since I will going an my annual boys trip soon, I will let my friends know, but I really wanted the larger fly fishing community (NAFFF) to know about my brief yet impressive experience. Customer service is a top priority for any company that I give my business to, no matter how big or how small the purchase, and these guys really hit it out of the park with their prompt responses, and going that extra step when it was not necessary.
Thank you.
Del
williamhj likes this.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:23 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Props to Cutthroat

+1
Great product, outstanding service, generous deals. A real nice guy.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 05-26-2012, 12:53 AM

physiognomy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Props to Cutthroat

Cutthroat Leaders are tops in my book. I received great customer service from Michael & will definitely be giving them my business in the future. I'm also introducing a couple of friends to their leaders thanks to Michael's generosity.