The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 11:12 PM

geepster is on a distinguished road
Default Game Fisher's Diary Video Magazine

There are only a few more days to watch the current issue of Game Fisher’s Diary – the video magazine for fly anglers – on our sister Fish & Fly website….

The issue is packed with the type of tips, action and destinations to get you dusting down that fly rod and checking if the waders have been eaten by the mice over the winter!

It’s all completely FREE TO VIEW here on Fish & Fly online, on smart phones, on tablets like i-pads and will be coming to selected smart TVs soon as well, starting with Samsung.

Just click on the link below to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist…

WATCH GAME FISHER’S DIARY NOW

Highlights of the current issue include:

Trout Fly Of The Month
Robbie Winram from Rutland Lodge shows how to expertly tie up the Suspender Minky fry pattern.

The County Kerry Experience
Rae Borras falls in love with County Kerry in Southern Ireland, with its characters, and with its fly fishing.

Hooked On Fishing
Paul Young is invited on the saltwater fly fishing expedition of a life time.

Spey Casting Masterclass
Eoin Fairgrieve shows how to master the Snake Roll.

Essential Fly Fishing
Steve Cullen demonstrates how to fish nymphs effectively for stillwater trout.

Salmon Fly Of The Month
Karl Humphries shows how to tie the Silver Stoat Variant – a noted evening fly.

Hot In The Fly Fishing Shops
Robin Elwes from Farlow’s gives the thumbs up to the Vac:Rec Magnetic Rod Carrier.

Hints & Tips
Must have fly patterns for the start of the season.

Salmon For Starters
Rae Borras continues his attempts to guide a rookie to their first salmon.

Super Hopper Dropper
High adrenalin river fly fishing action with the Fish Eye crew.

Fly Fishing TackleZone
Howard Croston and Eoin Fairgrieve highlight the Hardy Marksman 2, 2S and 2ST range of performance fly fishing rods.

SOULFISH Mongolia
High-octane fly fishing from some of the most breathtaking destinations in the world.

Pike On The Fly
Nick Hart continues his series on how to use your fly gear to catch pike.

All this and more is FREE TO VIEW here on this website at part of the April/May issue of Game Fisher’s Diary. You can view online, on smart phones, or on tablets like i-pads.

Just click on the link below to get going, and use the arrows to scroll through the playlist…

WATCH GAME FISHER’S DIARY NOW

If you have missed content from previous issues of Game Fisher’s Diary, it’s all available in the ADVERTISING FREE Premium section – to browse through the many quality fly fishing videos available on Game Fisher’s Diary Premium, click on the link below.

GAME FISHER’S DIARY PREMIUM
Unrivalled selection of Game programmes in our Premium sectionFishing Videos, Angling Television, Fishing TV, Fishing Video Magazines
Old 05-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Game Fisher's Diary Video Magazine

Pretty cool, and fellas, it appears to be hosted by Fish & Fly LTD indeed.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-29-2012, 12:32 AM

Noiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really nice
Default Re: Game Fisher's Diary Video Magazine

Quite enjoyable. I didn't know there were Irish native browns. Of course I don't know a lot of things - a good thing, makes me easy to entertain.
"By the time I was a teenager I fit the standard profile of a lifelong angler. I was lazy, shiftless, unambitious and willing to work hard only at things that were widely considered useless." ~John Gierach