The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 11:38 AM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold
Default Dry Fly Leader With Built in "Indicator"

Recent testimonial about our Hi-Vis Dry fly Indicator leaders.

Just tried one of your indicator dry fly leaders. My first furled leader. It was a cloudy day, glare on the water. My buddy was amazed at how I kept seeing the strikes, he could not even see his fly. Plus it turns over so well, I finally understand what that means. Didn't tell my buddy till the end, now he wants one of your leaders, so I ordered him one and some Payette paste as a gift. Got myself some more too because I'm hooked on furled leaders. Been fly-fishing 40 years and thought I knew a bunch, your leaders showed me a thing or two.
Thanks!
Richard P

These leaders are great when fishing tiny flies that are difficult to see. You can track the end of your leader with ease, without a bulky indicator that creates fish scaring spashes.

Click the image to open in full size.

we have leaders for all needs. Dry fly, Fluorocarbon, nymphing, Spey and even Tenkara... We also carry Rio tippets and other needed accessories. check us out.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com