The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 07:33 AM

whalensdad is a jewel in the roughwhalensdad is a jewel in the roughwhalensdad is a jewel in the rough
Default Rivers of a Lost Coast DVD - AWESOME!

My brother-in-law sent me a DVD, Rivers of a Lost Coast, which details the history of fly-fishing the steelhead runs in California. I didn't know there were steelhead runs in CA, and now I know why. It is a great DVD that I would highly recommend to anyone interested in the history of our sport.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:03 AM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of
Default Re: Rivers of a Lost Coast DVD - AWESOME!

I have heard of this one. While i have a growing collection of fly fishing movies, i dont know that i want to add this one to them. Seems too depressing.