The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 09:35 PM

bucktail will become famous soon enoughbucktail will become famous soon enough
Default Moldy Chum

Hey I am pretty excited I just got a return email from moldy chum that they will be throwing one of my recent catches into their slab of the month contest it should be up on there in the next few days! I have sent them alot of fish but finally got through Just thought I would share
Old 06-11-2012, 09:59 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moldy Chum

That's pretty cool....can you share it with us?
Old 06-11-2012, 10:12 PM

bucktail will become famous soon enoughbucktail will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.

Sure here ya go
FISHN50 likes this.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:15 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

holy carp!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:30 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel View Post
holy carp!
You spelled it wrong. ( tongue in cheek)

Wow That is a monster
Old 06-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! That fish definitely deserves to be on Moldy Chum! Congrats!

Old 06-12-2012, 09:16 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light

If that fish had an "ankle" b/w it's tail and body, it'd have a kankle.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

Congrats, that's a porker!

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:50 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

BTW, John Montana, occasional poster here and Oregon carp fly fishing phenom has a pic in the May SoTM....
Old 06-14-2012, 01:26 PM

Noiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really nice

Sweeet Jebus whatta fish. You've got some stiff competition though. My odds on favorite is the Humblefisherman's gal Jen with her monster brown. Not sayin' you ain't pretty bucktail - just sayin' she's got you beat in that department.
Go to Fly Fishing | Blog | Photos | Podcasts | Travel | Gear | and More - Moldy Chum to vote for bucktail. Right now the voting is still going on for May.

Do you know when the voting starts for June?
"By the time I was a teenager I fit the standard profile of a lifelong angler. I was lazy, shiftless, unambitious and willing to work hard only at things that were widely considered useless." ~John Gierach