ok...so I'm not usually asking for help with E Sierra stuff, but this is a little different...I'll have non-fishers with me for a few days near Bridgeport. I'd like to share the coolest stuff in the area and this is what I have so far. Don't want to go much south of Mammoth or north of Topaz.
1. Yosemite - in thru the E gate and visit Tuolumne Meadows
2. Bodie - I'd like to drive them up to Dynamo Pond too, cuz it's cool
3. BPort museum (closed Sun-Mon)
4. Mammoth Lakes for lunch and giggles
4a The view of the back side of Minarets, looking down on the SJ river
4b Devil's Postpile
4c Hot creek visitor info stuff
5. Walker Burger
6. Va Creek Settlement for dinner
7. Mono Lake and visitor center
I know there's a ton of cool stuff I'm missing, but I'm just a frigging fisherman, not a tour guide.
If you've got any suggestions that don't involve hiking much more than you do to see Devil's Postpile, I'd sure be interested...my buddy has a bum hip, so real hikes are out of the question (sadly).
Thanks for any suggestions! -Mike