The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 09:33 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Fine lines

Its a fine line, in fishing anyways, between being stoked for a buddy and severe jealousy. I just had a conversation with a good friend on one of those adventures we all dream about. Nothing overly fancy or exotic but just trout bumming around the Rockies. We both grew up fishing the bay and ocean and were some of the first (atleast that we knew of at the time in our area) fly fishing for blues and bass. Time goes by people drift apart and life happens and it was only a coule years ago that we re-connected thanks to the internet and partly this forum. Now the guy is a damn good fly fisherman and just soaks it up like a sponge. So I tread that fine line tipping more towards being stoked but I can't help being somewhat jealous. In all it was one of the most inspiring conversations I've had in a while and the gears are already turning towards another adventure. While I wanted to be there and it stings that I wasn't I couldn't be more happy for him. Cheers Bro and have a good Birthday!