The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2012, 04:43 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looks like we're about to get 'toastie hot,' but childs play for other parts

of the US.

5 Day Weather Forecast for 97503 - weather.com

First time in 2.5 years we'll bust 100.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looks like we're about to get 'toastie hot,' but childs play for other parts

Ha! We have had a cold front move thru-- down to 98 today. I expect that most of my neighbors will be outside to enjoy the (comparatively) 'nice weather' this evening. Haven't seen any of them since mid/late June. It's been so damned long, the conversation ought to be good. (How's that for optimism? )

On a more serious note-- I will be out watering my foundation this evening.