The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 02:54 PM

montanawildoutdoors is on a distinguished road
Default 7 MILES BACK - backcountry fly fishing

Well hopefully some of you have voyaged into the wilderness wherever you may live. I am fortunate enough to have some of the most amazing landscapes and rivers here in Montana. Watch as my brother and myself packed in +30lbs of camera gear to capture one of the most amazing stretches of water in MT. Oh and if you haven't tried out a cutthroat leader yet, please do.

https://vimeo.com/47248075
Old 08-10-2012, 03:51 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7 MILES BACK - backcountry fly fishing

Well done...No grip and grins and great shots of the creeks.

Dave
Old 08-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Loved your video, the scenery was just amazing! Montana sure is a beautiful place. Can't believe with all that camera gear you actually lugged those waders in with you, I think I would have ditched the waders.
Keep up the great work!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:22 PM

romanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of light

great video, really well shot, fishing looks really fun as well
i really want to go to MT now
Old 08-10-2012, 09:30 PM

argail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to all

Good staf after potatoes & gravy pink bobber a little annoying...
Old 08-10-2012, 09:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 7 MILES BACK - backcountry fly fishing

Love It!!!
fae
Old 08-11-2012, 09:18 AM

montanawildoutdoors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Loved your video, the scenery was just amazing! Montana sure is a beautiful place. Can't believe with all that camera gear you actually lugged those waders in with you, I think I would have ditched the waders.
Keep up the great work!
Yes we could have lost the waders, but between bushwacking from hole to hole, misquitos, and trying to manage the river while carrying a camera... waders was our best option for the gear we have. Not to mention that water is still ice cold!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:26 AM

ritchierich will become famous soon enoughritchierich will become famous soon enough

This epitomizes fly fishing for me. Epic hikes, great scenery, and fishing somewhere where you won't see anyone. Awesome video guys, gets me stoked to go out and hit the creek!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful sceneries and fish!!!Next time you go there...call me
Old 08-11-2012, 01:56 PM

lthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of light

What a magnificent place! Truly Gods country. Awesome video, Keep em coming!

Ian