The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 04:09 PM

adidas4275 is on a distinguished road
Default Fishing on the South Fork of the Snake River in Idaho

Here is a video I made this summer fly fishing on the South Fork of the Snake River in Idaho.

Great weather and lots of fish.

This was my first attempt (as a complete amateur) to capture the "hunt" of fly fishing. It was fun to do

Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think!

anyone else here fish the south fork of the snake?
Old 08-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing on the South Fork of the Snake River in Idaho

The wife(mrs fysh) and I haunt The south fork's waters almost every weekend during a normal Summer, this summer has been abnormal with us only making 2 trips so far.
It's a wonderful river.

The surroundings look very familiar.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 08-28-2012, 04:38 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

I'll be there 9/8-9/11 and then on to W Yellowstone. Thanks for getting my heart rate up.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:41 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Fun clip to watch. Well done.
fae