The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 02:43 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Got a set of wading boots I can borrow for a couple of months?

My fishing partner stopped by and asked the above. I've 10's, 11's and 12's. Wet wade wit just socks in the 10's, 1mm neo-booties in the 11's and full on waders with the 12's.

Turns out his are just totally falling apart, like major seam separations, etc. Apparently Korker may be coming out with Allie bar boot bottoms the first of the year and Jim wants to hold off until they become available. Can't blame him for wanting to wait.

Fred
Old 09-19-2012, 02:47 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Got a set of wading boots I can borrow for a couple of months?

Fred, I'm confused.

What size do you need? I have an older set of Rivershed's sitting around in size 12 that I'd be happy to part with for a reasonable fee. These are the Aquastealth studded soles.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:46 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Got a set of wading boots I can borrow for a couple of months?

Not to worry JayBo, I'm in 'good shape,' it was my fishing Pard that was in deep do-do. You had to see his boots to believe how these things can come apart.

Doubt 'Duck Tape' would have held them together till year end; that bad. Boots, felt/studded, that I tossed over were in good shape, though 'old.'