The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 05:50 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Early Morning Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardofaz View Post
On a recent camping trip with my Wife and two young girls, I rose extremely early, rustled up some crude coffee, and headed down to the lake. The place was Lynx Lake, in Prescott Arizona. Although I was not there to fly fish, I am certainly wishing now that I had been. I snaked my way down the hill behind our campsite, across the path which circumnavigates the lake, and down to the lake shore. It was extremely dark, but I waited patiently, soaking up the serenity of the place until the perfect moment.

SNAP...

Lynx Lake ~ September 8th, 2012 ~ 6:07am
Click the image to open in full size.
Josh,

Your pic isn't coming up on my PC. I can see the link in this message, as I write it, but it's not showing for me on the forum thread. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Pocono
Old 10-02-2012, 10:30 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Josh, I can't see your photo either!

Dave, I'm back in the States and unfortunately back to work, meaning that I'm not fishing NEARLY enough. It's awful. Maybe Thursday before class I'll take a quick trip out...

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-02-2012, 11:24 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Cape Cod dunes

Old 10-02-2012, 11:40 AM

popperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly

Last weekend, early morning trip on the Elk River.

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !
Old 10-02-2012, 02:33 PM

buzzin frog is on a distinguished road

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
mrfzx likes this.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:44 PM

tennessee dave will become famous soon enoughtennessee dave will become famous soon enough

View from my front yard... A Tennessee River Sunrise

Old 10-02-2012, 07:21 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice

The pic thAts my avatar is my best and it was taken with a phone.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:35 PM

pmoconnor89 is on a distinguished road

Found myself exploring a new flat after the docklights had turned off and the snook bite slowed. This was a couple of weeks back now.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:59 PM

wizardofaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post

Josh,

Your pic isn't coming up on my PC. I can see the link in this message, as I write it, but it's not showing for me on the forum thread. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Pocono
Hmmm. No idea. I'll check it when I get on a computer. Can't troubleshoot it on my phone...

~Josh
Old 10-04-2012, 10:10 PM

wizardofaz is on a distinguished road

Can you see it if you manually go to the link?