The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By romanl
  • 1 Post By allenflyfishing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 09:05 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice
Default Alpha

So I got my alpha2 in the mail today and damn it's sexy
Old 10-04-2012, 12:10 AM

romanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Alpha

Click the image to open in full size.
fredaevans likes this.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:48 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold

As a fellow Alpha II owner (mine is green) I concur!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:09 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

My Alpha IIs are all of the older generations... the new ones are much prettier, but I still love my first-gen Superman reels

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hey Guys, Thanks! Glad you like the reel. We are doing a limited run on a new color in the size #3 in the next few weeks
stl_geoff likes this.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:22 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanl View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
This has to be the most original posting I've seen in years!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:28 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Hey Guys, Thanks! Glad you like the reel. We are doing a limited run on a new color in the size #3 in the next few weeks
Dont say that.....I might have to buy it. I have an Aplha II in aquamarine and its just stupendious.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 10-04-2012, 03:42 PM

bmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nicebmbailes is just really nice

i love my Alpha II!! i want another one but i would love one in just regular silver anodizing. is that gonna be a possibility?!