The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cletus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 11:19 PM

cletus will become famous soon enoughcletus will become famous soon enough
Default Fly Shop Plug

Spent the weekend fishing in Central Oregon and got a chance to stop by Stillwater Outfitters in Sunriver.

I've done a fair amount of business with them over the phone (including me being completely indecisive about two reels and them accepting the returned reel a month later with no questions asked) but had never been in the shop. The in-person experience matched the over-the-phone experience, top notch! Great tips on the local rivers and as they tended to other customers, they told me to take any rod in the considerable inventory out for a lawn cast (which I did).

They even pointed me down the road to another fly shop when they realized they didn't have several patterns in stock for the Fall River, which I was fishing that day.

Great customer service!

Eric
fredaevans likes this.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:53 AM

rasputinj is a jewel in the roughrasputinj is a jewel in the roughrasputinj is a jewel in the rough

Bought quite a few items from them online, great to deal and tend to have pretty good pricing.

My Guide
Taupo Turangi North Island New Zealand Fly fishing Guide