The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 08:56 PM

ckalanik is on a distinguished road
Default Book Exchange

So I'm obsessed with fly fishing and I've been reading all everything I can about it. I was thinking that it would be rediculously expensive for me to keep buying books all the time so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to swap with me. Ive just finished a book on tandem rigs so if anyone wants to trade let me know and we can work somthing out!

thanx
Old 01-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Book Exchange

Hello Ckalanik,

Sorry Bud, I just couldn't trade my books, I love my collection and will hopefully someday pass them on to a Grandson. Many are signed by the Author.

I see your 16, If you start collecting Good books now, by the time you pass them on, you would have a fine collection,
Just 2-3 a year.

The knowledge that you gain from them will increase if you read them a second time a couple years after, use them for future referrence, or for a friend who may want read them.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 01-07-2008, 01:34 AM

trout champ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Book Exchange

Another good idea is buying used books. They sometimes trade and buy back books. Ebay is also a good place to get some good deals.

Randy