The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default How to pick a fly rod :) (I hope you can see this link)

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7795583/
crruns likes this.

Last edited by mcnerney; 10-14-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to pick a fly rod :) (I hope you can see this link)

"you are still missing the point and you are not stimulating the the economy. Are you a Muslim or a communist or something ?"

(rather than link to another forum, you can see it here)

A New Fly Rod | Xtranormal
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty funny video! I just gotta have that new latest fly rod!

Note: I changed your link to the original site.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Neither of the links work for me...................

This appears over the clip:

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported: http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/web_...48d6740d_7.mp4

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-14-2012, 02:25 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Both links work for me Ard

I like this one too, ....really hits home

I Want to Catch a Seal | Xtranormal
Old 10-14-2012, 02:31 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Neither of the links work for me...................

This appears over the clip:

The video could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported: http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/web_...48d6740d_7.mp4
Ard, the format is not supported because you don't have the latest space age server support system equipped to prevent network failure due to a antiquated server...

Dave
mcnerney and fredaevans like this.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

That's strange Dave because I can view the one about seals and the one about Picking a Fly Reel. They run as you would expect, it's just the fly rod that I can't view...........

It doesn't matter right now because I have to go cut fire wood at this time I've been chipping away at it for 2 days and should have it all cut to length and ready to split at days end. I've put down 10 more trees than last year and they have been logged since last February. It's good looking stuff and I'm figuring there's enough to last, the past season I ran out by the end of February and had to go to Natural Gas for the spring. I save enough for a 2 week burn when I stop burning the stove just in case. This year we should be able to burn right through March. Generally I fire up on Thanksgiving day and the stove never goes out until spring.

Gotta go run the saw,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-14-2012, 02:59 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

That video is funny but it makes me feel kinda sheepish considering what I just bought
Old 10-14-2012, 07:42 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That video is funny but it makes me feel kinda sheepish considering what I just bought
It does us all a times !
Old 10-15-2012, 05:04 AM

fishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura about

"and I have never fished for small trucks" LOL