The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 02:04 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: New Guy from midwest

welcome,

NExt you'll be tying flies and complaining of how much money you spend on fishing/tying - just like the rest of us!

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-23-2012, 02:48 PM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough

Everyone thank you for the welcome.

@s fontinalis - I always tell people I have expensive hobbies haha, I am wanting to learn how to tie my own, just need to buy the equipment and get at it haha, but fishing is actually my second expensive hobby I race motorcycles on the side also. I have a speed addiction and to me there is nothing like dragging a knee while doing that haha

But again thank you everyone for the welcomes.

Also @HardyReels you officially have the best name I have seen so far hahaha and I sure hope I can help out around here and of course I expect to learn a lot.

Stu
Old 10-23-2012, 04:20 PM

raindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud ofraindogt has much to be proud of

Hey Stu,

Fellow KC'ian here (Kansas Side, Lenexa area). Been a super busy year for me, as such, I haven't fished nor posted much. I hope to change that this fall and in the coming year. PM me and we can look to meet up at a fishy spot.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindogt View Post
Hey Stu,

Fellow KC'ian here (Kansas Side, Lenexa area). Been a super busy year for me, as such, I haven't fished nor posted much. I hope to change that this fall and in the coming year. PM me and we can look to meet up at a fishy spot.
Hey definitely, I actually just moved down to Overland Park down by the Sprint Campus. I will shoot you a PM here in a bit.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:12 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum stuie. We have a few members in the KC area.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:35 AM

Yeah seen a few over in St Louis area. and I know there is a nice club here in KC, I am typically a loner when I fish haha it is nice to be away from everyone once in a while with no cell phone or work deadlines.

But of course I am always game for meeting new friends. Hopefully can find someone to teach me how to tie some flies.