The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 05:44 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Hurricane sandy

Ok. So I just stocked up for Hurricane Sandy. Also got some T-Bones in the freezer. I'm ready for the worst. Bring it.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:55 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Hurricane sandy

looks good....whats in the tin? caviar?

casey

ARFE
Old 10-28-2012, 06:01 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
looks good....whats in the tin? caviar?

casey
Hi Casey, it's a tin of Latakia Pipe Tobacco. I dabble in all the posions except cigarettes. vr
chi flyfisher likes this.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:51 PM

chefdg is on a distinguished road

Good luck with Sandy. You're better prepared than many I'd say.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:09 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Innes,Sandy is supposed to be a Huge one,I hope you fare OK,I saw & heard from The Early Sunami Guys where Hawii was really supposed to cop it also.
Best of Luck to all.
Brian.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:23 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Innes you have all the essentials!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-28-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Innes you have all the essentials!
Reassessed my logistics. Didn't accurately inventory beer levels. Beer run in the AM. The wife says chooby also needs cat litter. More to follow as the situation develops. SITREP to follow. Q sends.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:51 PM

codypom is on a distinguished road

One time here in the midwest, a horrible ice storm was bearing down on my area. Everyone was at Wal Mart stocking up on food and water. Me... I bought a bottle of Tequila and a box of diapers for the baby. That was it. (My wife is from a farm family and there is NEVER a shortage of food in the pantry or freezer). We didn't have power for three days... that tequila didn't last long.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:29 AM

FunkyFlyTying is on a distinguished road

We are hearing about it over the pond so it must be bad.
I hope everyone keeps safe until its over.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:11 AM

akruss will become famous soon enough

innes, I don't see any dry matches !!! A scotch glass would be nice, though not a necessity.