The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm a centerfold model!

I got the Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame Calendar for 2013 and I'm May! This is the sixth year in a row. Not all May. Only the second time for that.
Click the image to open in full size.
imxer, Hardyreels, axle27 and 12 others like this.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:54 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I'm a centerfold model!

I personally like to read the articles then just look at the pictures...

But that is pretty cool, only six more times and you can have a personal calendar haha

Stu
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

Hmmmmm...and every pic shows the giant mustachio. You might be right about that one JP. Congrats DD!
Guest1 likes this.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:57 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

'My name is Dan and I don't fish for a living,,,I live to fish' New WFN commercial..
Guest1 likes this.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 AM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by okuma View Post
Hmmmmm...and every pic shows the giant mustachio. You might be right about that one JP. Congrats DD!
Agreed, great mustachio, truly inspirational. Maybe a giant brown shrimp pattern coming to mind.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:24 AM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of

I'm with stuie on this one...I'll get it for the article or to know the date, and then I'll use the pics to teach my kids that men and fish are not objects and have feelings too.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:04 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

"May" you long continue as a centerfold, Dan.

Nice shots / good looking fish, too!

Pocono
Old 11-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Dan....I'd rather see you there than on the Pirelli Calendar my friend
Guest1 likes this.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:31 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, its all flash now, paparazzi following your every move, the best seats at the finest fly tying tables and every wannabe idolizes you. But are you prepared for the future, when "Just For Men" becomes a permanent fixture of the medicine cabinet and as the years continue the once great mustachio begins to thin.

Your a likable guy Dan and I just hate the thought of you not being prepared for the day when it takes more than a great mustache to get you by.

PS: There's another on this site whom should heed these words as well!

Dave
Old 11-04-2012, 11:10 AM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Looks like fun Dan. I just hope this doesnt lead to more risque photo shoots. Leave those waders on!
osok likes this.