The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello and many thanks

I hear that BPS are quite the site, gonna have to check them out someday, I heard they put Cabellas to shame.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 01-09-2008, 10:47 PM

tbrillinger223 is on a distinguished road

depends on the store, the one by me Dania/Fort lauderdale is set up for more offshore and freshwater fishing. their fly department usualy is always out of stock on materials, and they have a average selection of rods and reels. the ones in Atlanta and in Knoxville have a larger selection of fresh water and trout fishing supplies. guess the same could be said for the cabelas stores in your area. Closest BPS to you is in Denver.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Yea true, the Cabellas south of me has no Salt water stuff and we have that great big "Salt Lake" here too.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 01-09-2008, 10:54 PM

tbrillinger223 is on a distinguished road

not real fish friendly is it?
Old 01-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Super Moderator

No not at all, only for Brine shrimp.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:38 PM

Zoso is on a distinguished road

Has anyone heard of "Scheels"? We have one opening in Reno and it is gonna be HUGE. It will have big aquariums, and get this, a ferris wheel in the middle of the store for the kiddies. I don't know what they are like as far as inventory, etc..
Old 01-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Super Moderator

I have not, but I have to ask, is the Ferris Wheel by the Craps Table or the Penney slots?

Old 01-09-2008, 11:52 PM

Zoso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
I have not, but I have to ask, is the Ferris Wheel by the Craps Table or the Penney slots?
By the slots, kids can't play Craps.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator

Good humor there!