The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 11:40 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Speyco reels and glass rods too?

Kick in the pants, didn't know Tim did these things.

On the phone minutes ago and here's would I'd like (reel included).

Just e-mail me what the dollar amount should be on the cheque.

'I'll send you a rod to try. No Tim send me my rod and reel and let me know how much I owe you.'

Sillyness aside, one damned honest business man; Folks like these you don't have to worry about what you'll get. You just send the cheque.

And I don't use PayPal, why should he/she fork over close to 15% on a straight forward transaction. New toys coming from Montana, same deal = $730.00 "cheques in the mail, ("And I'll respect you in the morning")
you should get same in a couple of days."

Maybe just a 'old guy thing,' but when I say, here's what I think, what you see is what you got, I hear you, "but we agree to disagree."

These are good times.

This is a Premier Fora in my limited opinion.

Rod, reel, extra spool is being boxed up/shipped as I type.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:57 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Speyco reels and glass rods too?

My MAN! WOW you didn't waste anytime there Fredo! Please tell us about it when it comes in and be sure to add some photos and specs! What did you go with Boo brown or the chestnut?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:02 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Speyco reels and glass rods too?

Orders in to Timmie (Sorry, but we correspond on a reglar/day basis).

Cost ($$) back (all top end stuff) was a 'Say What??? Had to take a 'I'll take a pass on that.'

My bad.