The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 12:48 PM

jlowdermilk is on a distinguished road
Default Just bought a Scott T2 903 rod for $199

Just checking to see if I got a good deal on the Scott T2 903 rod. It was in a small bait shop put in on consignment and they wanted 299 . It has never been used and still in the scott tube . I told them that I would give $199 and after 15 minutes they accepted the offer.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Just bought a Scott T2 903 rod for $199

Hi,

First off I'll say Welcome to the forum, secondly I figure you got a good deal. I don't know the pricing of these rods but 199 for a high quality rod seems good to me. Is it your first rod? If not how long have you been fishing and where are you from.......... I guess I'm hinting around that you may want to consider doing a Member Introduction post.
There's a regular thread forum for them here; Member Introductions - The North American Fly Fishing Forum You'll find out that this is like joining a regular fly fishing club, when someone new comes through the door if he / she goes around shaking hands and making small talk, everyone thinks to themselves, "gee, he seems like a nice fellow". Then of course every time you show up everyone says Hi

I know that may seem a little too simplistic and this is the internet where everyone is anonymous but many of know one another. We started by chatting here and then we meet up, some people are fairly local to each other while others travel to new places and meet someone who knows their way around. Pretty cool

Hi,

Ard
yonder likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;