The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By Kerry Pitt
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By db cooper
  • 1 Post By Kerry Pitt
  • 1 Post By theboz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 08:51 AM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of
Default Happy Thanksgiving from Canada

This is probably in the wrong place so move it if you need to Ard. I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thankgiving. It has been a trying year for some of you I know but I am very thankful that you are our neighbours. Have a great weekend!
mojo, imxer, Pocono and 4 others like this.
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:55 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving from Canada

Thanks Kerry, you have a great weekend also!

Larry

Larry
Old 11-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I think this is fine where it's at Kerry, I'm so happy that you are back posting with us that I wouldn't dream of moving a thread

Your Neighbor Up North,

Ard
Kerry Pitt likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Happy Thankgiving back at ya!.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:34 PM

db cooper has a spectacular aura aboutdb cooper has a spectacular aura about

Wow...thanks man! Not every day i hear someone outside the states say something nice to us. Glad you all are our my neighbors as well!
Kerry Pitt likes this.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:32 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kerry. Have a great weekend!

Do you have "Black Friday" up there in Alberta? I just went through it today along with about 150 million other people and it was an experience to remember!

Pocono
Old 11-23-2012, 10:08 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

Apparently Canadian Merchants did Black Friday sales as well in an effort to keep some consumers up here when they shop. As far as sayting something nice about the U.S. People, I love American History and much that is American Culture, I deeply love Canada, but as the Founder of Project Healing Waters Canada it has been very humbling to see the support from my American counterparts and to see Canadian and American Soldiers healing together. Yep we are all a bit different but thank God for diversity and good Neighbours.
Pocono likes this.
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:42 AM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Pitt View Post
Apparently Canadian Merchants did Black Friday sales as well in an effort to keep some consumers up here when they shop. As far as sayting something nice about the U.S. People, I love American History and much that is American Culture, I deeply love Canada, but as the Founder of Project Healing Waters Canada it has been very humbling to see the support from my American counterparts and to see Canadian and American Soldiers healing together. Yep we are all a bit different but thank God for diversity and good Neighbours.
Amen! Well said!
Kerry Pitt likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser