The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 11:50 AM

wovenstonefly has a spectacular aura aboutwovenstonefly has a spectacular aura about
Default Casting for recovery

Hey All,

I thought you guys might be interested in this, it has been over a year in the making and all proceeds go to a great cause, Casting for Recovery. I was able to help with there weekend retreat this year and I think it's a great organization and it helps the ladies involved.

The framed flies and paintings are currently being auctioned at https://m.biddingforgood.com/auction...tems/183480018

In addition to the flies, and original art work, the auction includes a Custom build Meiser Highlander Classic S2H13068C-4

Edit: apparently I'm not smart enough to post the picture from my phone. I will post it tonight unless someone wants to help me out
fysh, jpbfly and morayflyfisher like this.
Old 11-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Casting for recovery

Thanks for the info...some members here help CFR including Mr & Mrs Fyshthat's a good cause indeed....been thinking about doing something for CFR for a while...
Old 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the headsup, I bid on a couple items!

Larry

Old 11-27-2012, 04:35 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

I have been looking for a charity to send a couple of spool holders to and I think this post just helped me find out where to send them. Thanks wovenstonefly!
mcnerney and littledavid123 like this.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:33 PM

wovenstonefly has a spectacular aura aboutwovenstonefly has a spectacular aura about

Here is the image of the framed original artwork and classic patterns

Click the image to open in full size.
mcnerney, Guest1 and jpbfly like this.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Casting for recovery

Can you repost up the link to the Auction? Get zip.

As for CFR I've been a strong supporter since the early 2000's. As 'black' as it may sound they're also mentioned in my Will to get all my fishing gear/fly tie gear. Better them than Goodwill or a garage sale!

Actually carry the 'business card' of the Gal whose the head of the group in our local area. 'Something happens' I want to be able to get a hold of Cathy and let her have a field day.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 PM

here is the link again. I dont know why it stopped working
https://m.biddingforgood.com/auction...tems/183480018

And a couple fly's close up.

Pocono and mcnerney like this.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:33 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

LORDIE!

Beyond my 'budget,' but wish is wasn't.

Drop dead "Off the top" beautiful.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:48 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice job on tying up those ASF, wovenstonefly.

A great cause and a great contribution to it.

Pocono
mcnerney likes this.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:10 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
LORDIE!

Beyond my 'budget,' but wish is wasn't.

Drop dead "Off the top" beautiful.
+1 for what Fred said! Gorgeous piece of work for sure, but way beyond my budget!

Wovenstonefly: My hat is off to you for donating something of that value to such a great cause! Congrats!

Larry