The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sweet Brook Trout Soft Shell Jacket!

Great design Nick...my son Nico is a graphic designer and created T shirts...think he'll love this SS jacket
Old 11-28-2012, 02:11 AM

Didgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to behold

Ya they're super comfy! Fleece lined. I love my Icebound hoody!

Click the image to open in full size.

I talked to the owner and he said they're switching over to FedEx shipping and they expect to have reduced rates for the holiday season. Also I saw on facebook they have a Xmas promotion going on.

Click the image to open in full size.

Nick
itchmesir and theboz like this.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:33 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Not on a bet.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 AM

kylebass91 has a spectacular aura aboutkylebass91 has a spectacular aura about

Sweet jackets, gotta hint to the GF something for christmas.... but i must admit i didnt read "jacket" in the title and was hoping to get and idea for an awesome trout/crab hogie...
Old 11-28-2012, 08:07 AM

il_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura aboutil_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura about

hmmm, i really like the idea of the ice fishing one but scantily clad anime chicks is most likely not what i would wear, maybe if it had some lumberjack dude with ice hanging from his beard...

the green or black one with the brookie is right in my wheel-house though

Illinois Wisconsin Fishing
Old 11-28-2012, 12:15 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by il_wi_fishing View Post
hmmm, i really like the idea of the ice fishing one but scantily clad anime chicks is most likely not what i would wear, maybe if it had some lumberjack dude with ice hanging from his beard...

the green or black one with the brookie is right in my wheel-house though
not to nit-pick.. but that's far from "anime"
Old 11-28-2012, 12:35 PM

Didgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchmesir View Post
not to nit-pick.. but that's far from "anime"
Sailor Moon ice fishing hoody! lol
Old 11-28-2012, 12:53 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Sailor Moon or Anime she can hold my drill anytime!
il_wi_fishing and noreaster like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

Last edited by theboz; 11-28-2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-28-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
Silver Moon or Anime she can hold my drill anytime!
BAHAHA!!!

Nick
Old 11-28-2012, 12:56 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Love those Japanese cartoon characters!!!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser