The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 06:41 PM

Didgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to beholdDidgeridoo is a splendid one to behold
Default Sweet Brook Trout Soft Shell Jacket!

Hey guys, you gotta check out this brook trout soft shell! I know I'll be buying one to rock on the water! Nice to see a Canadian company making quality products and keeping jobs in Canada instead of out-sourcing to China! These are manufactured in Canada exclusively!

Click the image to open in full size.

Nick
Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice
Default Re: Sweet Brook Trout Soft Shell Jacket!

So cool!!! I want one like bad.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

I've been seeing them all over facebook. Pretty sweet!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:06 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

If I'm not mistaken, that artwork on that jacket looks very familiar. And if it is familiar, killer job! Either way, awesome soft-shell! Can we expect similar products with our other favorites?
Guest1 likes this.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-27-2012, 09:08 PM

dakotakid has a spectacular aura aboutdakotakid has a spectacular aura aboutdakotakid has a spectacular aura about

Checked out their website and get the impression their staff has a great sense of humor.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

Those hoodies are sweet... not a $140 sweet though
Old 11-28-2012, 12:39 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough

Under Armour makes those types of jackets/hoodies it is where the idea came from. I have one of the UA ones and they work pretty dang amazingly. I am not a huge fan of that artwork, but I like simple stuff typically.
itchmesir likes this.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:19 AM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

UA hoodies are amazing.. I have one like you speak of Stuie.. I'll wear it out fishing when its in the 20s-30s.. after winter... when 20-30 feels "warm".. usually with 3 layers under it.. and i'll stay toasty warm.. wind does not penetrate those hoodies at all

Closer look at the site I'll probably jump on a T-shirt and Decal when I get paid on the 5th.. The designs are absolutely killer.. s&h ain't the greatest.. But i've paid worse
Old 11-28-2012, 01:30 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough

Yeah they are great, and to think companies like Nike and etc made fun of the creator of the UA company saying his products would never take off hahaha now look everyone is copying his company.

But yeah I have worn the hoodie out with some cold gear under it and a long sleeve T shirt, great little combo for the cooler weather.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:30 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Personally as much as I like the Brookie I really like their ice fishing pullover!
itchmesir likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser