The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 04:46 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default cableas and free FFF memberships

was on the cabelas website and saw they have a fly fishing training deal tha you can do and it's got a little test at the end of each module and if you pass you get a free online membership to the FFF for one year. the membership gets you access to the website full color copy of the FFF magazine and an e-letter each month. I thought I would pass on the info to you all took me about 10 min to do it all and register. I thought it was worth it

Posting Rules