The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 05:41 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default IFFF Flyfisher Magazine

Hey all! luked just put up a post regarding Cabelas and free International Federation of Fly Fishers memberships which include their magazine Flyfisher I just wanted to point out the opportunity for you to check out my "At The Vise" column on tying a BWO emerger, as well as my "Fly Tips" column in the current issue. It's a great issue and packed full of great info with the focus on Blue-winged Olive mayflies. Besides, by joining IFFF, you support a great cause in promoting fly fishing around the world, and the magazine comes as a bonus of membership.

Hope you get a chance to take a look! Here is the link for the magazine site: Flyfisher Magazine - magazine of the Federation of Fly Fishers

Click the image to open in full size.

Best Fishes,

Kelly.