The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By fly_guy12955
  • 1 Post By s fontinalis
  • 1 Post By Guest1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Recognizing someone with a thank you.

Casey had a CFO for sale that I wanted in the worse way for my 3wt. But I'd settled for a less expensive reel he had for sale,,as it would have been a good reel too. I generally do not mention much of my 'covert activities' to the Mizzis,,but she caught me mumbling under my breath I suppose about really wanting the Orvis reel,,,(prob heard me talking to a bud on the phone really)

Well,,she comes to me,,,and says 'Get the Orvis reel...it will make you happier,,and I'll pay the balance for you as your Christmas present.

Them gals can really be OK at times,,,

Thank you , Toni

And, thank you too, Casey
Hardyreels, axle27, Guest1 and 5 others like this.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Recognizing someone with a thank you.

sometimes them women bring tears to your eyes, well, all the time really, mostly for annoying stuff

Nice one Toni!
jaybo41 likes this.

Addicted To Vise
Old 11-29-2012, 09:38 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your CFO acquisition! That will be a heckuva fine reel to put on your 3wt and a gift that I'm sure you will cherish for years to come. Enjoy the reel.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Finding a women that understands your fishing addiction, let alone helps to subsidize it is a true rarity. Usually it goes more like the girl friend I had that tossed my stuff in boxes out of the house. We were not even argueing. I was confused. Several months later I ran across a guy that knew us both and said he was surprised we were no longer together. I said no more surprised than I was. "We weren't even argueing. I have no idea why she was even mad." He said he knew. "She said because you love fishing more than her." I told him when he saw her to tell her I was fishing.

Congrats on the reel and an even bigger congrats on the wife.
axle27 likes this.