The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Talking Attn: MOJO.. Merry Christmas

Hey Alan,

After years of asking for a burnt orange reel for a color suggestion. They finally arrived. I'm having one sent to you today as a Christmas present from AFF. We'll have them on the site soon. Here's a "cell phone" photo for ya. See you guys in March at the show!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks

Justin
imxer, fysh, mcnerney and 5 others like this.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:55 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attn: MOJO.. Merry Christmas

Nice color Justin and it should be popular in Texas (UT color). But to give one to Mojo...Really

Dave
mojo likes this.

Last edited by littledavid123; 12-14-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:48 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Justin that's a beautiful reel! So how about getting that anti reverse saltwater reel perfected? You teased me at the beginning of the year with the prototype so how about it?
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 12-24-2012, 03:38 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Damn- I just got a b1tchin burnt orange reel in the mail today!
Justin- a big thank you. Pictures at 11
And it hasn't been that long ago that I started pestering you to bring one out!
See ya in March.

p.s. you guys better get your orders for this color in ASAP. It's going to be a big seller.
Again thank you Mr. G

Dec. 25 11 am CST
imxer, fysh, Pocono and 3 others like this.

Last edited by mojo; 12-25-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:05 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Pictures were at 11. See above post
Old 12-25-2012, 03:00 PM

billyspey has a spectacular aura aboutbillyspey has a spectacular aura about

Wrong color orange for the reel UT big orange fan !
mojo likes this.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:18 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Looks good , thinking a green one of those would look good on my Z-Axis.

Hope to see one at the Fly Fishing show in Denver next week.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson
Old 01-03-2013, 02:41 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Awesome gift, I remember when Mojo first threw the burnt orange color option out on the forum. It's a cool-looking reel for sure, can't wait to see it next to some fish!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

So I'll rehash my previous post in this thread

Please bring a green one of these to the Denver show this week and ill buy it Sunday AM for my 4WT Zaxis

"Snap it" Hank Patterson
Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeonavs View Post
So I'll rehash my previous post in this thread

Please bring a green one of these to the Denver show this week and ill buy it Sunday AM for my 4WT Zaxis
We just got done setting up and the Green ones are here. See ya Sunday