The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 11:50 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Merry Christ's Mass to all and have fun with this one.

Santa's Jigsaw - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
rccola712, thorsten and rubberguy like this.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:14 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Merry Christ's Mass to all and have fun with this one.

And a happy Yule and Dies Natalis Solis to you as well
Old 12-23-2012, 02:34 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

It's a great season; a bright spot at the darkest time of year. Family all home, lot's of food and a warm fire, new rod in anticipation of spring fishing, and most important, faith and hope for a prosperous and happy future for us all.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:44 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Merry Christ's Mass to all and have fun with this one.

65'ish years ago my Grand Father said something to me that burned into my brain. "Dus ist not Christmas, but Christ's Mass."

Folks we are the guests at someone else's Birthday Party. Act/think accordingly?

Fred Evans
bigjim5589, mcnerney and thorsten like this.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:59 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

My post may have been vague and sounds a little selfish now that I re-read it. In truth I'm in total agreement with you Fred; and without Christ's Mass there is no happy future for any of us.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Fred. This last year was a rough one on a few of us. Let's all hope for a better one next year. I'm hoping that one of these days we can meet in person and swing a line or two.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

merry xmas to you fred
Old 12-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

And Merry Christmas to you to JP. Hope things are going well for you. Are you getting the cold weather we are? It is seriously cold here right now. The face is blue for frozen!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:51 AM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about

merry christmas

THORSTEN

Last edited by thorsten; 12-24-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: tiping error
Old 12-24-2012, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Fred. This last year was a rough one on a few of us. Let's all hope for a better one next year. I'm hoping that one of these days we can meet in person and swing a line or two.
Click the image to open in full size.
I'd like that very much!