Nice to see what some of you guys are planning. I felt like I didn't get nearly enough time on the water in 2012, and was just making a list of what I wanted to accomplish in 2013 last night.
- I want to spend at least 100 days on the water.
- I want to do my first Gulf Coast Redfish Trip
- I'd like to catch a striper on the fly
- I'd like to get into some good carp fishing
- I'd like to spend some time out west, that's something I've missed doing the past couple years. Maybe Colorado, definitely Wyoming.
There's a couple other things that'd be fun- gar on the fly, bowfin on the fly, a trip to fish for peacocks and baby poons in Miami- but those would mostly just be gravy
Hope everyone has a great 2013!