The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 12:43 AM

racine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the rough
Default Fng

Flyfishing New Guy here saying hello to introduce myself. I'm from Colorado but travel for my job and now in the hot south. Tried flyfishing while on active duty in 1978 but didn't really pursue it till 1993. I've been addicted hopelessly since but my work, family & call kills my time on water. I'm now interested in going after redfish, specks, maybe some snooks in LA/FL, etc... I'm still a relative novice but trying to make up for lost time with planned trips to Yellowstone, Colorado, Destin, & LA this year. I look forward to reading and learning lots here...
Racine
Old 01-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fng

Welcome to the group! Good to see you've got fishing time planned out for the year already.

Hope you have better luck in Destin than I did. I was just the weirdo in the shorts, wading jacket, and stripping basket getting pummeled by the surf while all the other college kids were doing normal spring break stuff. The waves were a pretty good distraction from the hangaround anyways.

We've got lots of saltwater content and veterans on this board. Use Search for what's there and ask for what's not.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.