The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 9 Post By theboz
  • 4 Post By littledavid123
  • 1 Post By williamhj
  • 4 Post By theboz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 09:51 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1st Anniversary

Wow just realized today is my one year anniversary of joining the forum ! Seems like a lot longer and I have to say that I'm very glad that I joined . The amount of quality information as well as super knowledgeable people is second to none! Guys like Ard and Larry always keep things running smoothly with no junk to slow the process down . And I direct this to any new fly person if you. Can't get the info you need from people like Diver Dan, Joni, Mojo, Rip Tide, Swirlchaser ,Silver , Pocono , fontanallis Ard , fysh ,Larry or a host of others than there is no info to be had! You never stop learning in fishing and this forum is a wealth of that info! And every category is well represented as well as all waters , fishes and tackle.
I plan on continuing a close following and look foward to the year ahead on the # 1 fly fishing forum in my book! Thanks everyone for a great year!
mojo, fysh, mcnerney and 6 others like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 01-10-2013, 10:01 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st Anniversary

Seems longer than 1 year to me to boz

Count yourself among the names listed, as your input is always interesting to read.

Dave
Old 01-10-2013, 10:05 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dave as is yours!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:37 PM

woodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nice

I have some catching up to do! If I can find some motivation to do some tying I will be in good shape.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:51 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, 3.77 posts/day. Impressive!
woodrivertroutbum likes this.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:01 AM

Numbers are not impressive Bill! Seeing you with your beautiful little girl on your back fishing ... That's impressive!!! And brings back great memorys for me! It's what you do with your passion that matters not the tally!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 AM

lthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of lightlthrnk03 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on your 1 year! Tons of great guys and gals who are more than willing to share their wealth of knowledge.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:51 AM

cattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Count yourself among the names listed, as your input is always interesting to read.
I concur!!!
Congrats!

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
----------------------------------------
Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...