The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Winter fishing pics...

I'm lucky to live in a region where it's never really cold...so I can flyfish all year long.I know many of you are stuck at home so...here are a few pics to make time go faster
On the way to the reservoir last week...the Pyrénées in the background.
Click the image to open in full size.
My friend Batsitou ....trying to catch a last fish before sunset
One of the bows we caught...around four pounds...
Sunrise on the river.
Big chub are even harder to catch....they hide because of cormorants...caught this one last saturday...
imxer, Pocono, Guest1 and 8 others like this.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter fishing pics...

JP: Great looking photos, I think you need to move to North Dakota, it just looks way too cold for you there in France!

Old 01-14-2013, 12:24 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

That's a monster of a chub
Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 PM

tennessee dave will become famous soon enoughtennessee dave will become famous soon enough

Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome JP! May be tome for me to learn some French!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 01-14-2013, 03:49 PM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about

Hello JP,

Congratulations to that nice trout and the chub You are really blessed with nice water around you Wish you more days like this

THORSTEN
Old 01-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your comments and "likes"...the wx forecast mentions it may snow tomorrow....think they'll be wronglast time it snowed here two years ago the mimosa was in blossom
mcnerney and thorsten like this.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:50 PM

thorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura aboutthorsten has a spectacular aura about

Wow, flowers and snow - a really rare combination. I hope that they will not freeze to death.

THORSTEN
Old 01-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

JP: Yes, I remember you talking about that snow you guys got......send it back to Ard he needs the cold wx right now. Lots of the U.S. could use more snow also, it has been a pretty light year so far, hopefully it will pick up soon.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Great pics JP. Thanks!