The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Please Vote: Moldy Chum's Slab of the Year

I've never tried to post a vimeo one but here goes.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for John again today, he is still in the lead but it has narrowed, he needs our support. Please put in your vote!

Old 01-22-2013, 12:05 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

I voted too. Johns competition is narrowing the lead a bit.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:45 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

I've been voting once a day for him. He has to win now if nothing to irritate the commenters even more. They are super angry that a carp is in the lead.
mcnerney likes this.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
I've been voting once a day for him. He has to win now if nothing to irritate the commenters even more. They are super angry that a carp is in the lead.
Geoff: Right on! I voted for John again today!

Dan: I forgot to mention that the shark video was awesome (not for me though I'm a chicken)!

Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 PM

john montana is a jewel in the roughjohn montana is a jewel in the roughjohn montana is a jewel in the roughjohn montana is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys! The lead keeps shrinking....

The comments are hilarious!
mcnerney likes this.

Carp on the Fly
Old 01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Please Vote: Moldy Chum's Slab of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by john montana View Post
Thanks guys! The lead keeps shrinking....

The comments are hilarious!
John: Your welcome! I sure hope the forum gets behind this and helps you win, it would be great for a huge Carp to win for a change.

Vans: I changed the titled of your thread slightly in the hopes of attracting more members to vote, hope you don't mind.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:20 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Got you covered Carp Man!

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Some of the comments on the chum site sound like they come from guys who've never got past bluegills and bobbers!
mcnerney likes this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 01-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Administrator

I got my vote in for today! Carp Man John is still in the lead, Yahoo!

Old 01-23-2013, 11:38 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

You have my vote John, will be voting every day, for you and to irritate the arrogant snobs. Carpe Diem

Dave