The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of
Default Please Vote: Moldy Chum's Slab of the Year

Hey all, time to vote on the Slab of the Year.

I would like to suggest you support the slab that is the month of May. That is my carping mentor and our own John Montana. He doesnt post here much but when it comes to carpy knowledge, he is a pro.

http://www.moldychum.com/home-old/20...days-left.html
williamhj and bugslinger like this.

Last edited by Vans; 02-06-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:14 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Please Vote: Moldy Chum's Slab of the Year

Vans: My vote is in for John, boy is that some stiff competition, but from the looks of the votes so far John has a lot of friends he is leading at 28.8% of the votes, maybe the NAFFF can push him to the top.

What are the rules, can you vote everyday or just once per IP address?

Larry

Old 01-16-2013, 09:29 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

done! Those are some ridiculous fish.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
done! Those are some ridiculous fish.
William: I agree, any of those fish would deserve to be winners, they are all fish of a lifetime!
williamhj likes this.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:58 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Larry, I think it is a once a day thing.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:14 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

Had to go with the Dec pic of David Hamel and his monster 20lb Pyramid Lake Cutty. I love that lake!
drc likes this.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:28 PM

john montana is a jewel in the roughjohn montana is a jewel in the roughjohn montana is a jewel in the roughjohn montana is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the votes! Some awesome fish in the contest...I was tempted to vote for the redfish! Hah!

Carp on the Fly
Old 01-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by john montana View Post
Thanks for the votes! Some awesome fish in the contest...I was tempted to vote for the redfish! Hah!
John: I voted for you again today, you're still in the lead with 619 votes!

Old 01-17-2013, 04:48 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

When it comes up to show the results, there is a video of diving with Tiger Sharks on that page. Did any of you watch the video? Some pretty big Tigers they were were playing with there.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
When it comes up to show the results, there is a video of diving with Tiger Sharks on that page. Did any of you watch the video? Some pretty big Tigers they were were playing with there.
Dan: I totally missed it, but tomorrow when I vote will take a look certainly sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up.
Guest1 likes this.