The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 02:16 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Things Never to Say to Your Fishing Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookfieldangler View Post
"Can you hold my rod"
All too familiar with that one! Here hold this a sec while I throw a sweater on......before I had my head out ZZZZZZZZZZZZ "dude dude check it out" followed by "Keith I hate you! You're rowing the boat now dillweed!"

Click the image to open in full size.

Can't believe I took the pic for him!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:25 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Here try this Fly this is what I've been catching them on.
You can then bet,neither of you will then a catch a Fish or your mate catches them all.
Brian
mcnerney likes this.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:14 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Can you hurry up with that little guy so you can snap a picture of my monster!

What's the problem? My boy was hammering fish in that spot yesterday!

Didn't you know about that deep hole?

Since you seem to be just fly swatting why don't you go back to camp and start dinner and I'll keep the fish occupied.

They're out there , just a little farther! Try a double haul maybe you can reach them!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 01-24-2013, 03:17 PM

spiderninja will become famous soon enough

-Will you clean my ice hole?
-Next one i hook you can reel in.
mcnerney and littledavid123 like this.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:07 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

Don't feel too bad about that broken fly rod bud........... Oh who am I kidding, in all seriousness broken rods are like ex-wives: you have far more than you want, and they will haunt you forever.
bugslinger likes this.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:19 PM

flyrodorbust is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogg View Post
"Do these waders make my butt look big?"

Chris

No, but your ass makes those waders (pants, shorts or dress)look huge!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

- Man I should have called you, the fishing was incredible!
- I told you wife how much that reel cost
Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
- Man I should have called you, the fishing was incredible!
- I told you wife how much that reel cost

LOL, rep points coming for that one...

Dave
williamhj likes this.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:04 PM

codypom is on a distinguished road

At 6:00 am, while driving through the middle of nowhere on the way to the stream: "Do you think we could find someplace for me to buy my fishing license?"
Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

"i hate to tell you, but i just stepped in your fly rod. but at least it was only the tip."

casey
mcnerney and bugslinger like this.

ARFE