The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 09:18 AM

klunker will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Honest Opinions Requested...

I read only one or two blogs, my only comment is if your going to do a blog DO IT! meaning nothing worse than a blogger who only blogs once every 3 months.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:30 AM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all

Apparently it was against site policy to post my link, even though it's totally non-profit.

I got the input I wanted and appreciate everyone chiming in.

Thanks guys!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:39 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clear up the confusion on this. It is against the forum's policy to post URL's to personal Blogs or websites and invite the membership to visit those sites.

On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with posting a URL when you are trying to answer another members question (as long as it isn't your personal site). For example, someone asks a question on where should I go fishing in Colorado. In response, you might post a URL to a site listing all the rivers/lakes in Colorado and then maybe point out the ones you like.
kwb likes this.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 AM

quimby is on a distinguished road

Cool site.

Go Blue?
kwb likes this.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:45 AM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimby View Post
Cool site.

Go Blue?
Go Blue.... Meaning the slogan for Michigan Wolverines, assuming you are talking about my photo taken of them running on the field?

Thank you for the kind words!
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwb View Post
Go Blue.... Meaning the slogan for Michigan Wolverines, assuming you are talking about my photo taken of them running on the field?

Thank you for the kind words!
Oh, I didn't click on that link until just now. I put a question mark because I wasn't sure if you were a Sparty or a Chippewa or something.

BTW, I'm jealous that you were on the field. I haven't gone to a game in the Big House since I moved from Michigan when I was 6. Living in So Cal I have been to two sad Rose Bowl losses.

Are you a credentialed photographer?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimby View Post
Oh, I didn't click on that link until just now. I put a question mark because I wasn't sure if you were a Sparty or a Chippewa or something.

BTW, I'm jealous that you were on the field. I haven't gone to a game in the Big House since I moved from Michigan when I was 6. Living in So Cal I have been to two sad Rose Bowl losses.

Are you a credentialed photographer?
High school buddy of mine played for Central Michigan so while he was a starting O lineman for them, I was a Chippewa fan LOL...

I have always been a die hard Michigan fan though...

I am not a credentialed photographer, however, a very close Friend of mine is and I was his assistant that game, actually was offered to shoot the Pro Bowl with him this weekend, but I couldn't get away from my real job to do so

Someday, I plan to do more with it though!
quimby likes this.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwb View Post
High school buddy of mine played for Central Michigan so while he was a starting O lineman for them, I was a Chippewa fan LOL...

I have always been a die hard Michigan fan though...

I am not a credentialed photographer, however, a very close Friend of mine is and I was his assistant that game, actually was offered to shoot the Pro Bowl with him this weekend, but I couldn't get away from my real job to do so

Someday, I plan to do more with it though!
I only lived in Michigan for a couple years, but I will never forget going to home games and drinking hot chocolate cheering them on with my dad. I was even part of the "kidsgoblue" club. My after school activity counselor was dating Derrick Alexander so I got to meet him, which was pretty cool.

I guess those short couple years in Michigan really resonated with me because I continue to be a die hard, even growing up in USC and UCLA country.

Look forward to more pictures in the future.
kwb likes this.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:57 PM

That's great! Good to see some "Blue Blood" is residing in So Cal!

Thanks for sharing, always cool to hear stuff like that!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:18 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

everything fits on my screen. Love the fonts, and the black type face against the gray background is agreeable. Nice job on the topic of redfish as well. Kudos!
Gary
kwb likes this.