The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By fishalong

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 05:20 PM

fishalong is a glorious beacon of lightfishalong is a glorious beacon of lightfishalong is a glorious beacon of lightfishalong is a glorious beacon of lightfishalong is a glorious beacon of light
Default Winter Wishing For Fishing

Put together a collection of clips filmed within the last three months. Something to ease the pain of those winter blizzard fishless days.

dhayden and osok like this.
The fields are endless, but the cows never leave the river side, maybe its the fresh taste of a cold mountain runoff that keeps them close. Or perhaps they just like watching the fly fisherman cast their way down stream (like souls of fishermen past). A young calf looks at his mother, with a sideways curious expression I love the feeling of mud running through my hooves.

http://www.fishalong.com
Old 01-31-2013, 05:34 PM

osok will become famous soon enoughosok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Winter Wishing For Fishing

Very nice and I can see why waiting on spring is hard for many of you. I get to fish year around, however I do drink my air rather than breathe it during the summer due to humidity.