The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 06:11 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from the West Coast

Welcome to the forum! Like Brian said just ask the old guys! Enjoy!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 02-05-2013, 12:25 PM

double dry is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:02 PM

nekguda is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for the warm reception, and advice. I am looking into a local club, and plan on attending their meeting later this month. As a educator I am always eager to learn new things, and share what knowledge I do have with others. I look forward to many great days on and in the water, and hope one day to help someone that is new as much as you all have helped me.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:51 PM

shimloom will become famous soon enough

Welcome Ken, Not to far down the road from you, near Bakersfield. Anyway stay with it and read, watch video's and fish with people better than you, it helps. Most of all keep at it. This is a great site, great group of anglers who can and will answer any question you have!
Craig
Old 02-06-2013, 08:46 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Welcome, I live in Reno, but fish norcal quite a bit (when the lakes are not frozen over). I am also a converted spin fisherman and got hooked years ago on fly fishing, nothing like it in my opinion, stick to it, and it will bring you a lot of fun along with the frustrations

Dave

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.