The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 04:51 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cold Weather Gloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
The guys at my flyshop in Boulder swear by these - WINDSTOPPER Foldover Mitt - Socks & Gloves - SHOP

So i picked up a pair but have yet to try them out. I am going up to the Fork in 2 weeks and hopefully will give them a good testing then.
Not tried 'these,' but the similar (and far less expensive). They work.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:36 AM

nrp5087 will become famous soon enoughnrp5087 will become famous soon enough

Fleece is the best because it does not retain water long and dries fast. Also light and warm
Old 02-05-2013, 11:34 AM

rockriver is a name known to allrockriver is a name known to allrockriver is a name known to allrockriver is a name known to allrockriver is a name known to allrockriver is a name known to all

I currently use a pair of green wool liners that I picked up years ago in the military with the finger tips cut off. Wish that they were warmer sometimes. I might have to try the ones Amazon is selling since I need something else.