The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 08:57 AM

nick k is a jewel in the roughnick k is a jewel in the roughnick k is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I need an online source for flies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighorn flies View Post
No guiding just tying flies and Fishing when I can. It's good to hear you got some kids hooked on Fly Fishing! Now if we could all do that, we could develop a great future for Fly Fishing.
You hooked some kids with your flies while fishing?!?!?! That's horrible, how could you?!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM

dabluz has a spectacular aura aboutdabluz has a spectacular aura aboutdabluz has a spectacular aura about

You gave away a few dandy fly fishing rods!!!!! Wow....very nice of you to do that. I wish I was 16 again.

I've got a 7 weight and a 9 weight outfit. Would be nice to have a decent 4 or 5 weight rod for a modest sum of money.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

I usually tie my own, but when I do buy flies online, I have had good luck with the Trout Spot - also a vender/member here I believe. Price is fair, ties are decent, shipping is quick, they get no complaints from me on the flies I have purchased from them.

Dave

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.