The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse. Somewhere near the border with Mongolia (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/310291-fishing-fly-rod-imitation-mouse-somewhere-near-border-mongolia.html)

vladimirr 02-07-2013 03:20 PM

Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse. Somewhere near the border with Mongolia

Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse.
Somewhere near the border with Mongolia

Videography by Aleksander Bobrovskiy.
Edit video by Vladimir Ryaposov
Music by Vladimir Ryaposov.

williamhj 02-07-2013 09:29 PM

Re: Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse. Somewhere near the border with Mong

Looks like some nice fish.

vladimirr 02-15-2013 05:37 AM

Re: Fishing on the fly rod and a Imitation mouse. Somewhere near the border with Mong

Some individuals were a good size!

Hardyreels 02-15-2013 01:40 PM

Hello Vlad,

Beautiful Grayling! I fish for these here but seldom in my shirt sleeves. As I write this reply the snow is falling hard here and grayling fishing is at least 80 days away. Your music was very relaxing too,

Ard

jpbfly 02-15-2013 01:49 PM

Hi Vladimir....were these videos made in the Altaļ?.....nice waters and fish:thumbsup:

vladimirr 02-18-2013 02:53 PM

Thank you friends. Watch for our video, and we will do our best for you.
My music can be used for relaxation. Happy viewing.
Vladimir.

jonf 02-18-2013 08:48 PM

Looks like a beautiful spot. Thanks for sharing!

mcnerney 02-19-2013 05:32 AM

Vladimir: Very nice work on the video and some great looking Grayling!

moucheur2003 02-19-2013 06:34 AM

Are those fish grayling or lenok?

vladimirr 02-19-2013 08:23 AM

You are right. These were Lenok and Grayling. In this video Alexander he's a great fisherman! This is a video he made ​​himself, I did editing and writing music.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpbfly (Post 527166)
Hi Vladimir....were these videos made in the Altaļ?.....nice waters and fish:thumbsup:

It was in Tuva.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardyreels (Post 527164)
Hello Vlad,

Beautiful Grayling! I fish for these here but seldom in my shirt sleeves. As I write this reply the snow is falling hard here and grayling fishing is at least 80 days away. Your music was very relaxing too,

Ard

I understand you! We have snow begins in October and melts in May. :)