The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 03:58 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni
Default Re: I'm Back From The Cabin...............

Good to see that green light with Ardy's avatar
Hardyreels, jaybo41 and dean_mt like this.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you made it back OK. Must have cooled down at night to harden things up for you. That's a long run with nothing in the middle.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

It was 6* when I came off the Susitna last night Dan. The trail on the lower Yentna was really rough because there were lots of fun riders out over the weekend with the temps around 36* down there. When I hit it the air was about 10* and every little rut was grabbing the scags and tossing me around pretty well. I was beat by the time I got home.
Guest1 likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of

Ard I heard they had found a wolf in that area suffering from food poisoning, thought maybe he tried to take a bite out of you. Nice to have you back!
Hardyreels likes this.
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:58 PM

watson has a spectacular aura aboutwatson has a spectacular aura about

Welcome back Ard!
Look forward to hearing the new story.
Cheers,
Watson
Old 02-12-2013, 05:21 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Hi Ard,it's good to see you are back,I realise you being not really far from Mt McKinlay how the weather can be,you must have had a real dumping of Snow.
Last time I flew in to The Yentna/Skwentna Area which was in September The Beaver couldn't get out for 4 or 5 hours because of The Huge Fogs as there can be a real quick weather turn aroiund any time,especially Winter.
Brian.

Last edited by Liphookedau; 02-12-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Brian,

When you come back you better let me know well in advance. We are looking forward to returning in 2 weeks with a big freight load and I'll be staying again to continue with the interior work. When you come back make time for a visit to our place, matter of fact you might just as well go fishing with me for a few days...............

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-12-2013, 06:10 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Hi Ard.
I definately will do,I hope your Building goes to plan & Murphy's Law doesn't interupt.
Brian
Old 02-12-2013, 06:15 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see/hear you made it back in one piece, Ard.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

The Sheriff is back in town Boyz, y'all better straighten up.

Glad your back Ard, it'll be good to read ya again.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."