The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2013, 07:05 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Back From The Cabin...............

Hey Ard! You're a true pioneer, and there's a lot to be said for that.
Hardyreels and jaybo41 like this.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

welcome back buddy!!
cant wait to hear about your time out at your cabin

casey
Hardyreels likes this.

ARFE
Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

WB, was wondering where you wandered off to.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:22 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Vicarious Adventures at an end. Bummer .... Reading your adventures and all I could do was think of one of the very best Robert Redford movies. Save for I think you were far better prepared 'Pilgrim.'

fae
Old 02-12-2013, 08:54 PM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of
Default I'm Back From The Cabin...............

Hey Ard - just wanted to let you know that I made sure things ran smoothly around here and kept everyone in line. You can have the reigns back! Welcome home for now!
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liphookedau View Post
Hi Ard.
I definately will do,I hope your Building goes to plan & Murphy's Law doesn't interupt.
Brian
Brian,

Murphy lives there when I'm here in town, while I'm away from the cabin he sets the scheme for when I return

All the rest of you guys.....................

What a great community, a great bunch of sports and friends, it's good to read your words again.

Ard
shotgunfly likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-12-2013, 09:33 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

Ard,

Glad you are back safe and sound, I love reading the stories of Alaska. I have never been but I hope some day to get to see some of that beautiful country up there. My wife wants to go to Italy and Spain and all those places....me I want to go to Alaska.

Make sure now that you are back that you catch up on the 16 page thread about nippers
Hardyreels, ghocevar and jaybo41 like this.

"Snap it" Hank Patterson
Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 PM

shotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to allshotgunfly is a name known to all

Not that I don't appreciate all the wisdom and wise cracks from everyone else in your stead, but I always find a rare gem in your posts. You leave quite the wake.

Welcome back.

-- John Gierach

blog: http://www.thefinfeatherandfur.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefinfeatherandfur
My TU:
http://massanuttentu.com
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 PM

leithel has a spectacular aura aboutleithel has a spectacular aura aboutleithel has a spectacular aura about

Welcome back! You've been missed.
Fred
Old 02-12-2013, 11:21 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Ard, its good to know there is someone out there who can survive the zombie apocalypse, or the armageddon, or the mayan end of the world, no wait, that didn't happen did it

Anyway, welcome back, glad your safe and sound.

d
Hardyreels likes this.

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.