The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 10:46 AM

montanawildoutdoors is on a distinguished road
Default REDEMPTION - "Sometimes you get a 2nd chance"

Hey guys, hopefully you all are getting out and doing some fishing. It has been GREAT here in Montana so far. This was a day on the river we had recently. Zack hooked into a nice rainbow, only to have the fish break off. We took a 15 min lunch break and Zack casted back into the same hole. To our surprise he hooks into the same fish. Video below!

https://vimeo.com/59674188
Old 02-22-2013, 10:51 AM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: REDEMPTION - "Sometimes you get a 2nd chance"

Wonderful editing and beautiful fish.

I'd love to get out on the water around here. Unfortunately its all still ice and more snow coming over the next two weeks.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:21 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Very nice video! Thanks for posting.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:15 PM

cowger10 will become famous soon enoughcowger10 will become famous soon enough

Great video thanks for sharing. Makes me want to be on the river rather than being stuck inside at work.
williamhj likes this.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:24 PM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowger10 View Post
Great video thanks for sharing. Makes me want to be on the river rather than being stuck inside at work.
At least your river probably isn't a block of ice right now.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:27 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Great video and nice fish
Old 02-22-2013, 01:41 PM

noreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nicenoreaster is just really nice

I'd love to be getting out fishing, but alas, our season is closed till April 15th, 52 days and counting.

Awesome vid. Very cool. Nicely done.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

That's the first time I've seen a Trout do it. I've seen Pike do it a few times. Then again, Pike are just mean and have short memories.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
That's the first time I've seen a Trout do it. I've seen Pike do it a few times. Then again, Pike are just mean and have short memories.
I think my first girlfriend might have been a pike.....
biggie_robs, baseman1 and busbus like this.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Business Member

CutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to beholdCutThroat Leaders is a splendid one to behold

Another great Vid.... only 15 minutes, that is pretty impressive. Great fish.

Mike
Hand Woven Furled Leaders
Site: http://www.cutthroatfurledleaders.com/
email. mike@cutthroatleader.com