The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka. (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/312306-fishing-foot-siberia-kamchatka.html)

vladimirr 03-01-2013 08:26 PM

Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka.

Russia. Siberia. Kamchatka. Guys like to eat fish, but fishing rods they had, and then one of them

caught a fish foot.

Videography Konstantin Rogozin.
Video editing Vladimir Ryaposov.
Composer Vladimir Ryaposov.

Guest1 03-01-2013 09:04 PM

Re: Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka.

Not a big fan of that video.

woodrivertroutbum 03-01-2013 09:19 PM

Me neither. It brings clubbing seals to mind for some reason.

jsquires 03-01-2013 09:46 PM

Reminded me of last year when I watched a guide kick, instead of place, salmon that his clients had caught back into the river. True, these fish were going to die soon. But I remember having two thoughts: No respect for a noble fish and what the hell kind of lesson was that for the clients?

I know, this guy was kicking them on shore and going to eat them, but for some reason it did bother me.

Guest1 03-01-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsquires (Post 532332)
Reminded me of last year when I watched a guide kick, instead of place, salmon that his clients had caught back into the river.

I'd rather have them kicked in than out.

kayo 03-01-2013 11:30 PM

Around here you'd be waring those stripes in jail...

theboz 03-02-2013 12:07 AM

Do these guys know that this is a fly fishing forum? Every video they post they are using spinning gear,conventional gear,railroad ties,feetand everything but fly gear. And the one or two fly segments lasted a second and I think they were using a mooching reel to cast with! Don't get me wrong I enjoy the scenery just would like to see it more fly related! Maybe someone who could translate should let them know its not the Benny Hill Show!

jpbfly 03-02-2013 01:18 AM

You shouldn't have posted this video here:(...wouldn't be surprised if the mods delete it....

fredaevans 03-02-2013 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpbfly (Post 532381)
You shouldn't have posted this video here:(...wouldn't be surprised if the mods delete it....

Agree. The number of times I've suggested the removal of a thread (any place) can be counted on the fingers of one hand .... this got me to the other hand.

fae

vladimirr 03-02-2013 08:27 AM

Gentlemen! Bear claws pierces the body of fish and wildlife bites off his head, we look and say, well done! Predator eats one another - this is food. One big country killing thousands of people in the other - it's like? In this video, there is nothing to worry about. Two guys caught fish for dinner? What's this? When the fish is hooked you think it good? Excuse me, I did not want to touch your feelings, but think about what I said.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

In the future, I promise to do only good movies :)