The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree10Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 08:26 PM

vladimirr is on a distinguished road
Default Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka.

Russia. Siberia. Kamchatka. Guys like to eat fish, but fishing rods they had, and then one of them

caught a fish foot.

Videography Konstantin Rogozin.
Video editing Vladimir Ryaposov.
Composer Vladimir Ryaposov.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka.

Not a big fan of that video.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:19 PM

woodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nicewoodrivertroutbum is just really nice

Me neither. It brings clubbing seals to mind for some reason.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:46 PM

jsquires has a spectacular aura aboutjsquires has a spectacular aura about

Reminded me of last year when I watched a guide kick, instead of place, salmon that his clients had caught back into the river. True, these fish were going to die soon. But I remember having two thoughts: No respect for a noble fish and what the hell kind of lesson was that for the clients?

I know, this guy was kicking them on shore and going to eat them, but for some reason it did bother me.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsquires View Post
Reminded me of last year when I watched a guide kick, instead of place, salmon that his clients had caught back into the river.
I'd rather have them kicked in than out.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:30 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

Around here you'd be waring those stripes in jail...
fredaevans and bugslinger like this.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:07 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Do these guys know that this is a fly fishing forum? Every video they post they are using spinning gear,conventional gear,railroad ties,feetand everything but fly gear. And the one or two fly segments lasted a second and I think they were using a mooching reel to cast with! Don't get me wrong I enjoy the scenery just would like to see it more fly related! Maybe someone who could translate should let them know its not the Benny Hill Show!
Pocono, fredaevans and bugslinger like this.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 03-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't have posted this video here...wouldn't be surprised if the mods delete it....
Guest1 likes this.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:57 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Fishing foot. Siberia.Kamchatka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
You shouldn't have posted this video here...wouldn't be surprised if the mods delete it....
Agree. The number of times I've suggested the removal of a thread (any place) can be counted on the fingers of one hand .... this got me to the other hand.

fae
Old 03-02-2013, 08:27 AM

vladimirr is on a distinguished road

Gentlemen! Bear claws pierces the body of fish and wildlife bites off his head, we look and say, well done! Predator eats one another - this is food. One big country killing thousands of people in the other - it's like? In this video, there is nothing to worry about. Two guys caught fish for dinner? What's this? When the fish is hooked you think it good? Excuse me, I did not want to touch your feelings, but think about what I said.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

In the future, I promise to do only good movies
Closed Thread