The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 06:44 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another *Very* Short Survey

Driftless. Done.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 03-19-2013, 07:02 PM

bugslinger is on a distinguished road

I don't know about driftless, if it were a new boat anchor or navagation device it would make sense. Steadfast,faithfull,rod anchor, something that makes you plop your hard earned money down to keep all that bling you have accumulated from flying away. Always follow up by guaranteed to etc. usualy seals the deal. Whatever you name it i wish you good luck in a very competitve industry.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:35 PM

jk 8 is just really nicejk 8 is just really nicejk 8 is just really nicejk 8 is just really nicejk 8 is just really nice

Thanks again everyone, its been a big help, keeping the survey open still.

Looks like Driftless Rod Mounts and Hold-Tight Rod Mounts are close, with Driftless Rod Mounts ahead by a little. Glad I got your opinions, before this I thought that Bigfoot Rod Mounts would be the most popular and most catchy, but I guess I was wrong about that. I'm going to have a tough time deciding between these two since they are so close, and I do like both of them.

Thanks again everyone,

Joe
Old 03-20-2013, 03:59 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold

I think you should consider how much imagery is available (a lot of it free) for logos and adverts if you go with Bigfoot.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey
Old 03-20-2013, 05:12 PM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of
Default Another *Very* Short Survey

Bigfoot here. Always loved that guy even though I have never met him.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:21 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

'Lockdown' rod holders incorporated international Jehovah Witness Protection Program approved.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:03 PM

custompolz is on a distinguished road

Driftless works for me -- Big Foot a close second
Old 04-01-2013, 06:14 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

Tight Lines Rod Mounts or 'We'll Hang Onto Your Sh8t' Rod Mounts.

Or,,The Claw' rod mounts,,A ver determined and stoic Eagle holding a rod as an emblem ?

Could use 'GIMMIE BACK MY ROD!' rod mounts lol

Old 04-01-2013, 07:17 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

I answered with the thought of brand names and trademarks and such and tried to vote for a name that would keep you out of trouble.